Even in today’s ever-changing marketplace, the role of the HR function remains at the heart of every business. Our HR division has unrivalled relationships with some of the most well-known brands and achieves outstanding success for our candidates and clients. We work with a wide range of businesses from SMEs to FTSE 100 organisations within media, creative and communications.
So how much do you think you know about Human Resources? Our dedicated team of HR recruiters share some of their favourite facts and figures for 2023.
- According to a recent study by the Global Creative Talent Report 2022, the creative industry is expected to grow by 6% annually and create over 15 million jobs worldwide in the next decade.
- This presents a huge opportunity for professionals in the field of human resources to play a vital role in attracting, retaining and developing top talent in this dynamic and fast-paced industry.
- 70% of HR leaders embrace value-based recognition programs. Programs where employees are recognized for showing values that exemplify the essence of the company are very popular among HR managers. These programs are more likely to aim at strengthening business goals. (WorkHuman)
- Over 80% of HR Managers report having made changes to performance management.
- The data regarding performance management foresees that numeric and qualitative labels will soon be forgotten by some HR managers. Others think about eliminating the idea of grading and ranking employees; wondering if that will bring better performance results for both the employees and the company.
- HR Managers consider Tuesday to be the most productive day of the week.
- Interviewees who wear blue clothes have a bigger chance of being hired.
- 69% of employees are likely to stay with a company for 3 years if they experience great onboarding. (Clickboarding)
- 80% of employees prefer receiving immediate feedback (weekly, monthly, quarterly) rather than waiting for performance reviews. (EmploySure)
If you’re looking for a new role within the HR sector, discover our current job roles and apply today.